2011年5月30日星期一

Are palpitations "electric shock" feeling

 Are palpitations "electric shock" feeling

Before to Shenzhen, I often hear people say that in this city, "playmates" easy, difficult to get love. Therefore, since I entered the garment factories since when the warehouse keeper, I'm not going to fall in love.
One day, I was holding the novel lost in time, light suddenly in front of more and more dark, looked up and found a man standing in front of me, with a simple but somewhat shy smile on his face. He is like a kind of simple are not insects boring Apple, has a pure and kind soul. At that time, I have a feeling as if GeSHi, feel that this man is like from the hands of jump out of the characters in the novel.
He told Xu Diyang, is the new Assistant to the foreign trade, it is said that just graduated from a University. Because of their own thinking, deeply flawed when I shipped full of, not a mistake, is the number of wrong sth After another half an hour, can goods and finally leaves the warehouse. At this point, he stretched out his hand, said: "my name is Xu Diyang, hope that we become good friends!" I hesitated, and reach out sth The moment when the collision with our hands, "snapped", small Sparks to Flash, I unwittingly both hands trembled for a moment, it's a little pain, but my heart was feeling abnormal stimulation. To cover up the hearts of anxiety, he said to me, actually, more like talking to himself: "this autumn, the weather is too dry, prone to static electricity, you should drink more water. "My head like a chicken pecking m.
That night, I suffered from insomnia, lie in bed and no matter how few sheep will not sleep, as if all the drowsy-head is eaten by sheep. Think of the day and Xu Diyang is the palpitation of "electric shock" feel my heart pounding, as if to jump out of a pleural effusion. I might as well sit on the bed, think of middle school teacher taught us to generate static methods, preparation of herbal medicine by the prescribed method. I got a sweater collar, took a rubbing hands back and forth on it, and then I'll put the hand on the iron frame bed, hope to revisit this morning that is engraved on the heart of the moment. This time, although has also created a static, but I was not that sweet feeling.
Since then, I am looking forward to xudiyanglai delivery, but he can only be one or two times each week. Because of the last "electric shock" incident, every time when we met Xu Diyang can't shake hands with me anymore, I have a sense of disappointment. However, I soon found that even though we are not many opportunities to meet at the warehouse, in the near of more than 2000 people in the factory, we can often accidentally meet again. When the three meals a day to canteen, I chance encounter with him; after work, I either go to the library, or go to the living area for a walk in the garden of unexpected encounters with him. Every time when we met Xu Diyang is always with his signboard, simple smile to say hello I nodded, then we separated. Nevertheless, my heart was full of excitement and anticipation.
However, as this encounter is repeated indefinitely and exaggerated, I found the sign does not: all of coincidences is not just a coincidence, coincidentally behind their mysterious reasons.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论