2011年5月30日星期一

I think he would understand my heart

"You good. "I admire him, actually do not believe. But why pursue it? as long as he eventually come back to me, as long as those busy Yehliu spent in "Mrs Chan" this flagship without a fight before falling, why should I bother?
Busy flower Yehliu? my heart suddenly skip, busy I spend to Minghui Yehliu? that hasn't seen too aware of my existence?
However – instead I comfort myself, I with the Minghui is different, we are in love, he can husband will not be able to accompany me, I also can be no dialogue with him he and his wife. I will not tell him fuel rice cooking oil and salt daily necessities, he also does not have to lie to my hide. We are each other on the heart of the people, not busy take Yehliu.
This time the husband for a three-month stay in Suzhou, Minghui there for three months no door. Contract is signed, is direct to his company's husband stepped in for me.
And I hid in the home, desperately embroidered butterflies. Are odd, fly the flowers, look for the flower of her.
Each a butterfly has a flower, flower, however, is not willing to stay a butterfly. Every night, I and my husband to bed and dream of embracing, but it is another.
My wife started to envy the party and would like to make a phone call asking Ming-hui, egg prices recently did? beef cheap, right?
Always underestimated in the past such a dialog, please, please think and feel shallow. But now, I finally get the component in the flat, which has 11 million people in the world with him on embroidery, on tea, talk business, but only one person told him busy busy: remember to bring a handful of coriander come back from work.
Oh, I envy her!
Winter deep in a Flash, my husband started scrambling to do new year. Once out of Office in the home, my whim suggested: "find Café romantic about it. "Husband encouraging smile:" petty bourgeoisie. "But still rely on me.
Sitting around brushed Gallery flowers of a rocking chair, I feel that I seem to have returned to the young age, the comfort of light shake, I said to my husband: "now, try to pursue my time again, right? "Husband look round:" wait, I take a look at how others are doing, thanks to a master. "He suddenly:" that's not the textile Association of Secretary of the party? "
"Minghui?" I blurted out, quickly turned, one can't help but suddenly stay live.
Across the line of flower and I yaoyaoxiangdui, it is humorous Minghui, his side sat a beautiful woman, and Minghui looked at her eyes I am familiar with. I believe that that is definitely not discussed with him and watching price geometric fotile. It was second and even the 101th jade Lin lang!
Heart suddenly becomes empty.
I said to my husband spoke: "people in appointments, not to disturb him. ”
Her husband looked at me: "do you not fear of fat? how polysaccharide? ”
I muttered: "coffee is really very hard. ”
Her husband not to ask. I suddenly thought, perhaps as I did not pursue her husband, her husband may not Minghui can't answer me wrong, but also inconvenience investigated, anyway, we always have to go back to each other around, just like Minghui always back to party too as.
However, the pain in my heart is so so Ah!
I don't know why this is so. I can live with husband adulterous, can't seem to forgive lover-girl don't spot. Perhaps, because knowing each other cannot be fully owned, cannot last forever, only more demanding perfect.
A lover, neither my material, they cannot give me status of sonship, we all, but a xiangyue strangers of truth. If this is also called discount, I do not know who she is and what!
At that moment I understood all of a sudden, the so-called love, just love games in the world; cordial, is the true meaning of marriage. Now, it's "GAME OVER" (the end of the game) time.
I did not added too polysaccharide Cup but still very bitter coffee drink.
When spring came, I Fang Minghui last a embroidered live over on our contracts-embroidery pieces are old white pair of Mandarin ducks, shadow, chunbo clear water bath in red.
I think he would understand my heart.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论